If you have a free Gompa account and you wish to receive the benefits of becoming a member-supporter, select 'Sign in and Become a Member-Supporter' above
Benefits of becoming a Member-Supporter
We cordially invite you to join Gompa as a member-supporter and to receive a wide range of benefits* including:
- Free unlimited arrangement and booking of prayers and pujas at the partner monasteries and nunneries with the option to view photos or videos of the requested prayers and pujas,
- Free access to high production quality webcasts, year round, of current courses, teachings and empowerments by eminent rinpoches, senior lamas and teachers at the partner monasteries, nunneries and international centres,
- Continuous year round free access to the Gompa’s extensive library of past teachings by eminent rinpoches, senior lamas and teachers,
- The opportunity to support and participate in special events at the partner monasteries and nunneries such as major pujas and ceremonies, enthronements, prayer flag raising and animal releasing activities, with the option to view webcasts of select special events,
- Access to the 'Offerings to Sangha' service for sending offerings (together with your personal wishes or dedication) with no transfer fees to the partner monasteries and nunneries, at any time or on special puja days or other special event days.
By becoming a member-supporter you will also be helping to fulfil the aspiration of the participating senior lamas and all the partner monasteries and nunneries to:
- Provide online services from as many as possible of the Tibetan monasteries and nunneries throughout India and Nepal,
- Continue to increase Gompa's support of educational, welfare and environmental projects in the partner monasteries and nunneries and the local communities which they serve,
- Continue to provide copies of all the video recordings of courses and teachings and other special events recorded by Gompa to the partner monastery and nunnery libraries.
- Continue to archive the recordings so that they can become available through the newly formed Tibetan International Digital Library (www.tidl.org), established under the auspices of H.H. the Dalai Lama to create an unprecedented digital library platform offering unified access to the major Tibetan cultural resource collections worldwide.
*see Terms and Conditions